Key Features of Effective Taxonomy Management
- Rules engine that eliminates the need for training sets and highly specialized human resources Unique
- Automatic taxonomy node clue suggestion Unique
- Dynamic screen updating to immediately see impact of changes in the taxonomy Unique
- Document movement feedback to see cause and effect of changes without re-indexing Unique
- Create customized taxonomies to address security breaches, records management, and compliance
- Data held in standard SQL enabling Business and Artificial Intelligence tools to be layered over the data to build reports and dashboards
- Can be used by any search engine to enable concept-based searching
Key Benefits of Effective Taxonomy Management
- Improve search results based on your organization’s vocabulary and corpus of content, reducing miscommunication and improving productivity
- Eliminate data breaches and remediation costs
- Reduce security and noncompliance exposures, protecting content from unauthorized access
- Automatically declare documents of record, without user intervention, avoiding noncompliance
- Block access by securing specific content within documents, achieving secure collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide multi-term metadata to any search engine index, to enable concept-based searching and improved eDiscovery and litigation support
Why Taxonomy Management Matters
- Does taxonomy development seem too complicated to adopt, develop, deploy, and maintain?
- Is there disagreement over which vocabularies and business terms to use?
- Are vocabulary normalization and language barriers to effective written communications and collaboration?
- Is using the SharePoint Term Store too time consuming, costly, and error-prone?
If the answer is yes, contact us today
There are no reviews yet.