Time to take control of your enterprise content. With tools from Concept Searching, bring data security and information governance to data stores right across your organisation. Start unlocking the value of your corporate content today.
Providing an enterprise-class technology framework comprising metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy tools that enrich and extract meaning from both structured and unstructured content – conceptClassifier is the most scalable and adaptive metadata tagging and classification platform available.
Bring data security and information governance to your organisation in a way that adds real value
Tools from Concept Searching can add real value to an organisation – both from a cost avoidance perspective (risk of fines due to regulatory non-compliance for example) and from a content enrichment and findability perspective (increased productivity and reuse of corporate assets).
Data security and information governance is just part of the story.
The conceptClassifier platform allows organisations to identify, tag and classify records, wherever they reside, to turn both structured and unstructured content into actionable knowledge.
Securely search across connected environments and data stores in seconds to drive visibility and value from your corporate knowledge.
Solutions and Use Cases
Finding, tagging and classifying content in an intelligent way creates a weath of opportunity for organisations to start putting their content to work. Implement intelligent metadata enabled solutions in your organisation through the use of auto-classification as a foundation for:
- Intelligent internal and external collaboration – Securely share knowledge assets to drive business opportunities while eliminating risk
- Regulatory Compliance and Governance – Real-time identification of noncompliance exposures to protect your enterprise and reduce risk – whitepaper
- EU General Data Protection Regulation – Implement GDPR compliant data protection regimes to track real-time data breaches and support subject access requests, data portability and audit trails – webinar
- Content Optimisation – Reduce organisational risk by getting grips with out-of-control content that, if leaked, could cause serious reputational damage and brand harm – case study
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support – Dramatically improve search speed and accuracy, with search technologies that aggregate concepts, topics, subjects, and unknown relationships in your unique corpus of content – webinar
- Enterprise metadata repository – Often out of reach for most organisations, an enterprise metadata repository provides the key to unlock and leverage your content to achieve cost efficiencies, reduce risk, and improve business outcomes – whitepaper
- Migration – Intelligent content migration understands what you are moving, where it should go, and why it impacts your organization – webinar | whitepaper | case study
- Knowledge Management – Realising the benefits of effective knowledge management reduces organisational reluctance to adopt tools and knowledge management culture – case study 1 | case study 2
- Mergers and Acquisitions – A merger or acquisition requires careful planning and thought. It is ineffective when you don’t fully understand what needs to be merged
- Records Management – Automating the identification tagging and classification of documents of record leads to effective records management – webinar 1 | webinar 2
- Research – Informed decision making relies on having the most up-to-date information, accurate information, and a historical view of past performance. Impossible without trusted data – whitepaper
- Search and Information Transparency – Compound search term processing generates semantic metadata, driving search results that automatically groups similar users, subjects, relationships and related concepts – webinar
- Security – Real-time identification of security exposures within content to protect your enterprise, eliminate breaches, and reduce risk – whitepaper
- Text Mining and Analytics – Bring text mining and analytics within your reach. Develop a highly granular data set without irrelevant information in less than a day. Use the visibility to identify risks and opportunities
Control means reach. Reach in to all the enterprise systems that form your corporate data corpus. Below are the data sources natively supported by Concept Searching technology:
- Web sites
- File share (Windows or Samba)
- SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/2016/O365/O365D
- Hummingbird DM5
- OpenText Content Server
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or later)
- Oracle (10g R2 or later)
- Microsoft Exchange (mailboxes and Public Folders)
- Lotus Notes
EU General Data Protection Regulation
The Concept Searching Difference
- Find organizationally-defined privacy data, regardless of where it resides, or how it was consumed
- Track explicit consent forms for auditing and acceptance purposes
- Proactively identify and protect data breaches in near real time
- Review EU-US Privacy Shield, which replaces Safe Harbor, frequently for changes to support GDPR
There are no reviews yet.