BUSINESS SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
Britecloud is a fast-growing technology solutions provider, helping its clients to streamline the way they work, and enabling them to grow. We distribute and deliver best-of-breed technologies to automate business administration, content and processes for our clients, and our partners clients.
We have a great opportunity for a dynamic, creative individual, looking to fast-track their professional services career alongside an experienced team, providing consulting excellence to customers and partners in business automation and document control.
The successful candidate will be motivated, have a proactive approach and excellent attention to detail. As you will often be operating in a client facing environment, superb communication skills are key, as is the ability to work well within a team.
Ideally, you should have a solid understanding of Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365, but also be excited to learn new and related technologies. This role will require the ability to evangelise solutions to users, inspiring them to look at challenges from different perspectives, and provide advice, training and support when needed. The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for Digital Transformation.
- Deliver engaging Technology Demonstrations to prospective clients and partners.
- Present the benefits of technology adoption to audiences in-person and online.
- Assist the sales team with pre-sales technical advice.
- Gather requirements and create specifications.
- Run and document information gathering workshops with clients.
- Assist in the decision-making process to determine the best solutions and approaches for projects.
- Prototyping and proof of concept development.
- Build and configuration of solutions using native features.
Required skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of relevant industry experience
- Understanding of the features and capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365.
- Understanding of metadata and content management principles.
- Demonstrable skills in business analysis and requirements documentation.
- High degree of creativity and problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships across various teams and skill levels within the company and with clients.
- Ability to organize and prioritise work activities to support objectives.
- High degree of motivation and willingness to contribute to successful project delivery.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Migration of content to cloud platforms
- Document Management and Control
- Workflow / Process Automation
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Power BI
- £30,000 – £40,000
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Benefits package
- Training and professional development opportunities
- 50% home-based
- 50% client locations (London and South-East)
Simply send a link to your LinkedIn page with contact details to email@example.com