Azure Active Directory Identity Management – Features and Benefits
Identity management features including:
- Directory Objects
- User / Group Management
- Single Sign-on
- Self-service password change
- Security / Usage Reports
- Multi-factor authentication
- Conditional access
- Windows 10 integration
Starting with a pre-engagement questionnaire, we will collect and collate all the details required for us to undertake the relevant setup and configuration activities to suit your organisational needs.
With the configuration document agreed and signed off, an experienced Britecloud consultant will perform the Azure Active Directory setup and configuration process remotely from within Microsoft 365
- Designed to help with the adoption of Active Directory within Microsoft 365
- Includes setup of Active Directory
- Includes a walk‐through of active directory rules, policies, and users’ domain verification, DNS configuration etc.
- Online training videos and user guides are also provided
- An online effectiveness review within a month of the initial session
There are no reviews yet.