Absio Administrator, Encrypted Email Administration for Absio Dispatch, can be installed on Windows desktop devices or server instances running a Windows operating system and allows administrators to manage Absio Dispatch users as part of an enterprise messaging group.
What can you do with Absio Administrator – Encrypted Email Administration?
- Create new Group Users
- Suspend, restore and delete Group User accounts
- Edit Group User names and privileges
- Manage the installation of new instances of Dispatch on Group User devices
- Help Group Users who have lost their password regain access to their Dispatch account
- Access Group User accounts
- Manage group service plans and payment
User Suspension and Restoration
Group administrators can suspend group user accounts in the Administrator application to prevent these users from connecting with Absio Server to send and receive new messages. The process for suspending and restoring a group user account is as follows:
- Administrator accesses the signing key ring for the group user.
- Administrator requests Absio Server to set all active signing keys for group user to Inactive. Group user cannot authenticate with Absio Server to receive new events and content.
- Administrator creates a new ECDSA key pair in the group user’s signing key ring.
- Administrator submits a new key request to Absio Server for the group user’s new public signing key to retain access to group user account.
- To restore the group user account, the group administrator provides the group user an updated key file containing the new signing key pair.
- Group user authenticates with Absio Server using new signing key.
- New key file is stored on the user’s device.
How to start using Absio Archiver
Administrator is available as a client application that provides central management of Dispatch group users and settings. Supported platforms include Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 or Windows 7/8/8.1/10 with a minimum of 4GB RAM.